Face mask of green clay indicated to care for the most oily skin, since it absorbs impurities from the skin and disinfects it.
Thanks to green tea (a powerful antibacterial), it removes excess oiliness from the skin, helping to fight acne.
It comes in powder (this way we eliminate all the preservatives and it will last much longer) so you can mix it with oils, cream, fruit juice, water, converting them into different types of masks.
Adding more or less liquid will get different textures.
This mask is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting your skin.
How to use:
- Clean your face to remove traces of makeup and dirt.
- Mix the powder mask with a little oil or water until it forms a pasty consistency.
- Extends a generous layer without covering the skin surrounding the eyes and lips, as it is very sensitive and requires special care.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- And finally remove it with warm water, dry the face with a towel and apply a tonic and a moisturizer.
We recommend using it once a week.
* Glass container and aluminum lid.